Advertiser 2
0
11/4/08 Post By: Chickens123

KC The Sunshine Band - 25th Anniversary Collection (1999)


Disc: 1
1. Get Down Tonight (Original Single Version)
2. That’s The Way (I Like It) (Original Single Version)
3. Blow Your Whistle
4. Sound Your Funky Horn
5. Queen Of Clubs
6. I’m A Pushover
7. Shotgun Shuffle
8. I’m So Crazy (’Bout You)
9. Rock Your Baby (Single Mix)
10. (Shake, Shake, Shake) Shake Your Booty
11. Boogie Shoes
12. I Like To Do It
13. I’m Your Boogie Man
14. Wrap Your Arms Around Me
15. Black Water Gold
16. I Get Lifted

Disc: 2
1. Keep It Comin’ Love
2. It’s The Same Old Song
3. Do You Feel Alright (Singel Edit)
4. Who Do Ya Love
5. Do You Wanna Go Party (Full-Length Album Version)
6. Please Don’t Go
7. I Betcha Didn’t Know That
8. Yes, I’m Ready
9. Let’s Go Rock And Roll
10. All I Want
11. Dancin’ In The Streets
12. Give It Up
13. Por Favor No Te Vayas (Please Don’t Go)
14. Please Don’t Go ‘92 (USA RAdio Edit)
15. Get Down Tonight (’A Tom Moulton Mix’)

Password:
his-elevator

Download Via Rapidshare Part 1
Download Via Rapidshare Part 2

Copyright Reserved Music Everyday 2010.
Design by: Bingo | Blogger Templates by Blogger Template Place | Support by Blogger Widgets